The Twitter teams maintain a small number of libraries that support the Premium and Enterprise APIs, as well as some SDKs for the Ads API.
These are some of the many community-supported libraries that cover the Twitter API, across several programming languages and platforms. The libraries listed here should support most features of the Standard API, unless otherwise noted - check with the authors for details.
If you have built a library that supports the Twitter APIs, feel free to let us know about it via our Developer Community forums, for possible addition to this page.
- twitter-lite by @dandv and @peterpme
- twitter-ads by @FallenTech - for the Ads API
- twit by @tolga_tezel
- twitteroauth by @abraham
- codebird-php by @jublo - also supports the Ads API
- Twitter-API-PHP by @j7mbo
- phirehose by @fennb
- twitter-php by @DavidGrudl
- twitter-streaming-api by @spatie
- twitter-php-ads-sdk by @hborras - for the Ads API
- python-twitter by the Python-Twitter Developers
- tweepy by the tweepy Developers
- twitter by the Python Twitter Tools developer team
- TwitterSearch by @ckoepp
- twython by @ryanmcgrath and @mikehelmick
- TwitterAPI by @geduldig - also supports the Ads API and Premium search