- Accounts and users
- Direct Messages
- Publisher tools
- Twitter for Websites
- Developer utilities
- API reference index
- Does the Tweet Button support other languages?
- What are the dimensions of the Tweet Button?
- I want to use multiple Tweet Buttons on my page. Is there anything I should know?
- Can I control the order of the recommended accounts?
- Does the Tweet Button work over HTTPS?
If you have another question which isn’t answered let us know on the Developer Forums.
Yes. Include a lang parameter to explicitly set the language of the Tweet button. View the Twitter for Websites supported languages list to learn more about supported languages.
The Tweet button is 55 pixels wide and 20 pixels high.
Internationalized Tweet Button
Internationalized Tweet buttons have slightly different dimensions.
|English||en||55px by 20px|
|Japanese||ja||80px by 20px|
|Spanish||es||64px by 20px|
If you want to use more than one Tweet Button on a page you there are a couple of things you will want to check.
- To avoid duplication of content on your page consider using the rel="me" and rel="canonical" tags in place of the via and url data points on each Tweet Button.
Only two accounts are displayed and by default the via user is shown first with the first related account shown afterwards. If the user is a follower of the via user the Share Box will instead show the first two related accounts the user isn’t a follower of. No accounts are displayed if the user follows all of the suggested accounts (via and related).
Learn more about related accounts.
Yes, the Tweet Button works over HTTPS.