The Ads API supports several card types that can be used in Tweets, which can then be promoted in campaigns. Note: once Tweeted, card details are publicly visible. This may include information about the user who owns the card.
The following image specifications apply to Website, Image App Download, Poll, Image Conversation, and Image Direct Message cards. Images must be 3MB or less and have an a width of at least 800px. In addition, we support the following width:height aspect ratios.
- Website: 1:1 and 1.91:1
- Image App Download: 1:1 and 1.91:1
- Poll: 1.91:1
- Image Conversation: 1.91:1
- Image Direct Message: 1.91:1
We support the following image formats: .bmp, .jpeg, and .png.
- Video Website: 16:9 and 1:1
- Video App Download: 16:9 and 1:1
- Poll: 16:9
- Video Conversation: 16:9
- Video Direct Message: 16:9