- Accounts and users
- Direct Messages
- Publisher tools & SDKs
- Twitter for Websites
- Developer utilities
- API reference index
Filter realtime Tweets
To integrate PowerTrack into your product, you will need to build an application that can do the following:
- Establish a streaming connection to the PowerTrack stream API.
- Asynchronously send POST requests to the PowerTrack rules API to add and delete rules from the stream.
- Handle low data volumes – Maintain the streaming connection, and ensure buffers are flushed regularly.
- Handle high data volumes – de-couple stream ingestion from additional processing using asynchronous processes.
- Reconnect to the stream automatically when disconnected for any reason.
For details on the types of requests needed for tasks 1 and 2, and important considerations in implementing them, see the API reference.
For information on consuming a realtime data stream, see here.