Available on 'Organization' developer accounts only. View the "Team" page
From the team dashboard, you can manage developer access and edit the roles of the developers working on a premium application.
On the "Active tab" of the team dashboard, you can remove developers from a team, invite users to join a team, change developer roles, and leave an account if desired.
This tab will also allow you to review the current developers on the team, the role of given developers, and the day they were added to the team. On the "Invited tab" of the team dashboard, you can view the invitations that you have sent to developers, the date a developer was invited to join the team, and the status of their invite.
Currently, only Administrators have the ability to add/remove members of the team, upgrade/manage subscriptions, set up dev environments, and manage billing/payment methods. The developer’s role is limited to read-only access to the developer portal.
Team functionality is intended to facilitate collaborative development for premium APIs. Often teams have different people responsible for access control, development, billing/payments, etc. and this allows you to invite those people to contribute to your project.
Note: Team management does not currently grant/limit API access, which is based on App credentials. It is not possible to share app management across your team. Currently the ‘team setup’ only applies to the Premium API section; and not to the app management section. Apps (keys/tokens) cannot be edited, created, or deleted by non-owners.
Team roles functionality, abilities, limitations:
- Owned app management & new owned app creation
- Ability to manage premium dev environments
- Ability to choose/upgrade premium subscriptions
- Ability to update billing / payment methods
- Administrators should include all app owner @users that are implementing/operating under the specific use case of the developer account
- An account can have an unlimited number of administrators
- Owned app management
- Read-only access to premium setup
- An account can have an unlimited number of developers