What is the Community Leaders program?
In the Twitter Developer Community Leaders Program, you’ll meet passionate & amazing developers connecting and supporting each other while building on the Twitter Developer platform. Whether virtually, on Twitter Spaces, or at a Community Meetup event, our developers would want to connect with you to build the cool stuff; all developer levels are welcome!
Become a Community Leader
- Must be over 18 years old
- Have an interest building on the Twitter Developer Platform
- Have a technical background
- Have experience with event planning
- Have a connection to a local developer community
- Have a passion for giving back to the community
- Host a meetup event ideally once a month (either online or in-person), and at least every 3 months to remain an active Twitter Developer Community
How to apply
- Read the Twitter Developer Community Code of Conduct
- Check the Twitter Developer Community to see if there's an existing chapter in your location. If there is one, contact the current organizer(s) to express interest in helping as a co-organizer. If there's no chapter in your location, apply.
We aim to support our leads with mentorship, community management skills, and training to help you be the best leader you can be. You also have access to select Twitter events.
Our large and worldwide community of indie and professional developers, community organizers, Insiders and Tweeps allows you to build your professional network.
Community learning & support
Our network of developers and Twitter developers will support our leaders and help educate and expand their communities both online and in-person.