Twitter Developer Community code of conduct
We believe the Twitter Developer Community should maintain a positive and inclusive experience for everyone. Twitter is committed to providing a friendly, safe, and welcoming environment for all participants and expects everyone to treat each other with respect and courtesy.
The following Code of Conduct outlines our expectations for participant behavior as well as the consequences for unacceptable behavior. We require that all participants abide by this Code within the Community and at any community-related events.
- Treat others with dignity and respect.
- Refrain from demeaning or discriminatory behavior and speech.
- Be mindful of your surroundings and of your fellow participants.
- Alert Twitter staff if you notice a dangerous situation or someone in distress.
- Derogatory or demeaning conduct someone in distress.
If someone is deemed to be acting in an unacceptable manner, staff may take any action they deem appropriate, including removing any person from the meetups or related events without warning, as warranted.
If you are subject to unacceptable behavior, notice that someone else is being subject to unacceptable behavior, or have any other concerns, please notify Twitter staff as soon as possible. We value your attendance and participation and look forward to you joining our community.